Saving money habits will improve the quality of life and will help you feel better and to sleep better. One will be happier knowing he/she has some money aside for unexpected expenses and look forward to achieve some of their dreams. Vishav Janini Nidhi Limited has introduced uniquely designed ” Savings Account” to inbuilt the habits of saving among people.
Features of Saving Account
|Main Features||Saving Account|
|Minimum Deposit||Rs. 200/- only|
|Attractive Rate of Interest||5.00%|
|Savings Account Opening Charges||RS. 200/- one time only.|
- Nomination Facility available for deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up prescribed form.
- For more details approach your branch.
Documentation Required For Account Opening
|Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Passport , Aadhaar Card||Passport, Aadhaar Card|
|PAN Card||Telephone Bill|
|Voter ID Card||Electricity Bill|
|Driving License||Bank Statement with Cheque|
|Government ID Card||Certificate/ ID card issued by Post Office|
|Photo Ration Card|
|Senior Citizen ID Card|
- It is mandatory to be a member in the company.
- Company will issue 10 (Ten) shares (10/- Rs each) for Saving A/c.
- Please produce original document(s) for verification & photocopy of each document.
- Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.
- Please avail the nomination facility.
- Mandatory to complete the KYC Norms.